ALABAMA STATE LEAGUE
Welcome to the Alabama State League (ASL) homepage. The ASL is a competitive select league administered by Alabama Soccer for boys and girls ages 12U through 19U.
The purpose of the league is to provide the best possible competitive environment for all select level teams in Alabama.
- For coaching license requirements for ASL - Click here
- For the ASA Youth Academy - Click Here
- For the Mid-South Conference League (former SRPL) - Click Here
2018-2019 Calendar - click here
For more information on the ASL, contact: Lynn Bertovic, State Administrator
Important Dates for Spring 2019:
- D1 & D2 Spring League Registration: January 4 - January 14, 2019 - Registration link coming soon! 12U-16U B&G
- Spring League Dates: February 13 - April 22, 2019
State League Brackets
Schedule for Conference calls
12U Boys and Girls - D2
13U & UP Boys and Girls - D2
D1 Boys and Girls
For all other dates please review the 2018-2019 Calendar listed above.
USYS National League News and Updates!
US Youth Soccer is restructuring its National and Regional Leagues!
Click here for more info
- How to Find Contact Information - TBA
- Score Reporting - TBA
- Virtual Player Passes - TBA
Game Change Requests - click here
Rules, Guidelines, Conduct
- State League Rules - Click Here
- Code of Conduct - Click Here
Fall 2018 Standings and schedules
Spring 2019 Standings and schedules
- Division 1 - Coming Soon!
- Division 2 - Coming Soon!
Fall 2017 Standings and schedules