ALABAMA STATE LEAGUE
Welcome to the Alabama State League (ASL) homepage. The ASL is a competitive select league administered by Alabama Soccer for boys and girls ages 11U through 19U.
The purpose of the league is to provide the best possible competitive environment for all select level teams in Alabama. The top teams in the divisions earn an opportunity to play in State Cup and USYS Regional and National Events.
2020 Fall State League Registration NOW CLOSED
Dates listed on both schedules will be changed on the scheduling call.
Season League Dates:
8/17/20 – 10/25/20 – Division 1 – 15U & Above Age groups
8/24/20 – 12/16/20 – Division 1 – 13U & 14U Age groups
8/17/20 – 10/25/20 – Division 2 14U & Above Age groups
8/24/20 – 12/16/20 – Division 2 11U – 13 Age Groups
- For coaching license requirements for ASL – Click here
- For the ASA Youth Academy – Click Here
- For the Mid-South Conference League (former SRPL) – Click Here
USYS National League News and Updates!
US Youth Soccer is restructuring its National and Regional Leagues!
- How to Find Contact Information
- How to add Club Pass Players
- Score Reporting
- Virtual Player Passes
- How to Print Game Cards
- Rained Out Game Change
- Rained Out 10 day notice
- Elected Reschedule Game
- Elected Reschedule Request $125 (if submitted 7 days prior to original date OR if elected cancellation was 7 days prior to original date) USE THIS FORM
- State League Rules – *(11U will follow 12U rules)
Fall 2019 Standings and Schedule
Division 1 Schedule
Division 2 Schedule
Fall 2018 Standings and schedules
- Division 1 – Click Here
- Division 2 – Click Here