In an ongoing effort to keep soccer fun and safe for kids and all of the adults who help to make our game a reality, Alabama Soccer has partnered with Respect in Sport, an on-line training program aimed at coaches and youth activity leaders, which informs individuals on issues related to bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination.
Designed to both protect children, and provide coaches with information and tools to help recognize and address issues of maltreatment, Respect in Sport is a blueprint to help raise awareness and improve the culture of youth sport.
Take the Respect in Sport Program – Click here
Program Access Instructions:
- If you have an existing Activity Leader certificate, select “Import a Certificate” and follow the prompts
- If you have an existing profile in any other Respect Group program, select “Register your Profile” and then “Look-Up”
- If this is your first time registering for a Respect Group Program, select “Register your Profile” followed by “Register”. There will be a drop down menu, which will have your club/association to choose from.
- Complete registration and select “Submit” at the bottom of the page. With successful registration, you will be directed to the Home Page of the program
- To re-access the program, return to the same URL indicated above and enter the username and password created during registration
- Respect Group programs run most effectively on traditional PC and MAC computers using any common browser. iOS and Android mobile devices may be used with third-party browsers such as the Puffin Browser available via the App Store or the Google Play store. If using mobile devices, it is recommended you connect via wifi and not a cellular connection as the programs are multimedia in nature
- Numerous Customer Support tools are available for any questions you may have before login as well as within the program. Prior to logging in you will see buttons to retrieve usernames and passwords, and to look up your certificate number. Inside the program, the Help button is available to connect you with a Customer Support Representative
For PDF version of instructions, click here